Do you get goosebumps when you see the towers of the Cologne Cathedral from afar? Do you like sharing the “Cologne feeling” with people from all over the world? Then you are the person we are looking for!
According to TripAdvisor, Freewalk Cologne offers one of the best free walking tours in Cologne. If you haven’t heard about this concept yet: the guests can decide at the end what it was worth for them.
We are a young, friendly team that loves to welcome everyone in Cologne — in German, English and Spanish. For this, we are looking for support!
What we offer
- Training and workshops
- Fair salary: You get a fixed hourly wage.
- Flexible working hours: You decide which tours you want to cover.
- Space for creativity: You have an idea for a new tour concept? Let’s design it together!
- Fun and new people: After-tour-Kölsch, team events, Stammtisch — we are also a team outside working hours.
What do I need to become a Free Walking Tour Guide?
- Love for Cologne: You like your city and want to show it to others.
- Interest to engage with the team & guests: You are open-minded and happy to meet new people.
- Language skills: You speak English, German and/or Spanish. Or even all three languages? Wow!
- Self-Organization & Reliability: We give you a lot of freedom, but also rely on you. Punctuality is an absolute must as a guide.
- Time for at least one tour per week.
An important step of our application process is to join one of our free walking tours. This way, you can get a first impression of us and the job as a free walking tour guide. Feel free to fill in this application form before or after joining the tour.
The tours start every day at 12:11 pm at Eigelstein-Torburg.
We are looking forward to your application!