1. Why are the tours for free?
2. How do I find the meeting point?
Arrive by public transportation
The Eigelstein-Torburg is close to the station ‘Hansaring’ where the suburban railways (S-Bahn) S6, S11, S12 and S13 and the tram lines 12 and 15 run. Even closer is the station ‘Ebertplatz’ with the tram lines 12, 15, 16 and 18 as well as the bus lines 127 and 140.
3. What are the free tours about?
4. Is it necessary to place a booking for the tour?
If you are a group of 8 or more persons travelling together please contact us in advance. From experience we know that larger groups have the tendency to involuntarily interrupt the tour. We want all our tour guests to enjoy the tour, therefore, we do not accept groups of 8 or larger on our free walking tours. Sorry! You are welcome to book a private tour for your groups of 8 or larger. Thank you for understanding!
5. How will I recognize the guide?
6. What if I am late?
7. Is it difficult to hear the City Guide?
8. How long does a tour last?
9. How far do we walk?
10. Can I join the walk with wheel chair?
11. Does the city tour stop where we started?
12. How to get to the meeting point of the tour from your hotel or hostel?
13. Is there a toilet / refreshment break?
14. Can I take my children on the free tours Cologne?
15. What if I am the only person who shows up?
16. What if it is raining?
17. Can I bring my pets to the free City Tour?
18. Can I take a video on the free tours Cologne?
19. Is it possible to book a guide for a private walk?
All walking tours are available for fully customized premium private bookings with pick-up and drop-off anywhere. See and enjoy only what you want. We have already organized private walks for international school groups, multinational companies, group of private or business friends, etc. For more information, please check our private tours site or contact us.
20. How much money should I donate?
21. Do you pay taxes?
22. How can I join the Freewalk Cologne Community?